Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formatting

Go down

Formatting Empty Formatting

Post  Alexander Conway Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm

We will use a rather general format for the RPs.

Actions, (including crowd reactions, facial expressions, etc.), should be italicized

The wrestler who is speaking's name should be bolded

The entire sentence of the wrestler's speech should be in color

Spaces between action and sentence should be seperated with a -. That - should be colored white. (optional, I can very easy add this in myself.)

Let's looks at an example, shall we? This is one of my RPs for an E-Fed, where there are no rules about swearing. I think one of the swears in this RP would need to be censored if I followed the rules for TWG.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-

It seems Stephanie Dawson has just finished an interview. Whomever she was speaking with is already out of the camera angle, his footsteps being heard as he goes.
-
Stephanie Dawson: "How was that one? Good?"
-
She stares at the camera before smiling, hinting that she received an affirmative answer.
-
Stephanie Dawson: "Alright then, I guess we're done h-"
-
As Stephanie turns around, she stops. The camera pans over to reveal Alexander Conway standing in front of her.
-
Stephanie Dawson: "Excuse me Alex, I'm-"
-
Alexander Conway: "Going to interview me? Why of course you can."
-
Stephanie Dawson: "Actually Alex, I have-"
-
Alexander Conway: "Nothing better to do? Well, we all know that Stephanie."
-
Alexander receives a rolling of the eyes and a glare for his comment.
-
Stephanie Dawson: "Where do you-"
-
Stephanie stops as Alexander puts his hand onto her shoulder.
-
Alexander Conway: "Now Stephanie, you know how these interviews go. You don't ask the questions, you simply watch as I speak."
-
Alexander gently guides her back away from the camera.
-
Alexander Conway: "Well, here we are again. It seems the failings of Marcus Troy will never stop, nor do they cease to amaze me. The guy I defeated last week, yes, that "gigantic mastadon of a man", gets a chance at glory. I defeated that blue haired upstart on his debut, and yet he received a number one contender's match for the Primo Ultimo Championship? I thought the saying was, "To the victory goes the spoils". Well, what are my spoils? The warm and fuzzy feeling I get from "entertaining" you people?"
-
Alexander scowls at the camera while shaking his head.
-
Alexander Conway: "No damn it! My prize is some second rate title designed for lightweights! I just defeated a freakin' heavyweight! Quite frankly, I am insulted that you are trying to saddle me off with some consolation prize when I should be receiving an opportunity against Shogun."
-
Stopping for a moment, as if remembering something, Alexander stares angerly at the camera before continuing.
-
Alexander Conway: "You want to call me a nagger Troy? I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my valid points were causing you grief. Maybe if you just did what was right for the company, I wouldn't have to be out here week in and week out complaining all the time you stupid son of a bitch!"
-
Alexander turns and quickly throws a leg out, kicking the wall, before turning back to face the camera.
-
Alexander Conway: "Here's how this is going to go, I'm going to fight for your little Ligero Maximo title. Win, lose, or draw, I'll not be content. I'm going to go after Shogun. I'll repeat a scene from my second week here and defeat him again. Then, if he wasn't the Primo Ultimo Champion, I'll go after and defeat whoever may have that. Then Marcus, I'm going to take the title and toss it into the trash, where it and this entire federation that you've devalued belong."
-
Alexander looks back towards Stephanie before pushing the camera man to the ground, cutting the scene off abruptly.
-
-
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway
Admin

https://fworganization.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum