The Random vs ????? (Read for more info)

Go down

The Random vs ????? (Read for more info) Empty The Random vs ????? (Read for more info)

Post  The Random on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:40 am

I'm currently looking for a level 15-17 heel to feud with. PM me with ideas for the feud if you're interested and we can then try to arrange a full layout of the feud

- The Random

The Random

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Random vs ????? (Read for more info) Empty Re: The Random vs ????? (Read for more info)

Post  Skipo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:11 pm

The Random wrote:I'm currently looking for a level 15-17 heel to feud with. PM me with ideas for the feud if you're interested and we can then try to arrange a full layout of the feud

- The Random

Make it The Random vs Skipo ! im a lvl 17, used to be a face but i can live to be a heel this season!
i think we can make a great feud together!Very Happy
Skipo
Skipo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Random vs ????? (Read for more info) Empty Re: The Random vs ????? (Read for more info)

Post  Teddy Jones on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 am

sounds great! Hit us with your ideas, we'll make something out of it!

Teddy Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Random on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 am

Skipo: How many appearances does your contract say you have?

The Random

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipo on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

i have 4 in one month, but i suggest i making allot of fun of you in my first interview and maybe after my match hitting you with a chair shot or something? or is that to soon ? first time im making a feud so i might be a bit nubby, but i would like to learn allot from this and from you!
Skipo
Skipo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down