Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mein Teil's first match

Go down

Mein Teil's first match Empty Mein Teil's first match

Post  Mein Teil Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 am

Mein Teil is walking along the corridor, drinking water from a bottle, he hears his name called out and stops to look at the person who called him. It turns out to be Jenny as she comes walking quite fast towards him

Jenny: "Phew you are a tough guy to get hold of"

Mein Teil grins at her

Mein Teil: "I can always give you my number then you can phone me to ask where I am"

Jenny seems to consider the offer

Jenny: "I don't quite think that is right"

Mein Teil chuckles at her

Mein Teil: "How can I help you Jenny?"

Jenny: "I wanted to know what your thoughts are on your tag match tonight"

Mein Teil: "Well Jenny to be honest, I don't know any of the guys I'm facing, I don't know the guy I'm tagging with, I think his name is Christopher Hoage and that we are facing Teddy Jones and Zack Williams. So I can't actually think about anything but what I'm going to do and what I'm going to do is...give my best. You see, I know the fans, they either like you or they don't like you, so all I'm going to do is go out there towards that ring and give my best, hopefully the fans will like that and when they like what they see they will spread the news and when they spread the news we get more fans...I'm pretty sure you get my drift"

Jenny: "Not really no"

Mein Teil: "The more fans we get, the more popular we become and the more popular we are...the better our salaries become. All of that, just from wrestlers going out there and performing at their best for the fans. So it doesn't matter if we win or lose out there Jenny, the main thing is that the fans enjoy it."

Jenny: "Ah OK, so you are saying that you don't know what tonight holds for you, you are just going out to entertain the fans?"

Mein Teil: "That is about what I was thinking yes"

Jenny: "Oh, well good luck in your match and I hope you win"

Mein Teil: "Thanks Jenny, that is very kind of you"

With that Mein Teil turns and continues walking down the corridor, throwing his empty bottle in a waste bin
Mein Teil
Mein Teil

Back to top Go down