Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conway's Warning

Go down

Conway's Warning Empty Conway's Warning

Post  Alexander Conway Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm

-
-
"Hunt You Down" by Saliva is heard throughout the arena as Alexander makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand.
-
Alexander: "We have a problem."
-
Dale: "Really? I don't agree."
-
Alexander: "People are talking and heads are turning."
-
Dale: "Isn't that usually a good thing?"
-
Alexander: "But it's not over me, it's over Christopher Owens 10-man battle royale."
-
Dale: "And why is that a problem?"
-
Alexander: "Now, usually this wouldn't be a problem, but none of you people are mentioning in your little blogs that Alexander is going to win. Not to worry though, I have prepared a demonstration on why I'm going to win."
-
The fans boo
-
Alexander: "Thank you, you're all too kind."
-
Oliver: "Just hurry up and get to your point!"
-
Alexander: "Tonight, you'll all get to see myself and some Mexican defeating El Gallo Cansado and NATTO!"
-
Alexander's expression changes from light-hearted to being extremly serious
-
Alexander: "And you'll also get to see me winning by submission. I don't care if it's El Gallo Cansado or NATTO, but someone's gonna tap tonight!"
-
Alexander pauses, taking a moment to look over all the booing fans before continuing
-
Alexander: "You know, the name Alexander Conway means something. It means astonishing manuvers, crippling submissions, and a hell of a lot of wins. I'm going to start being the talk of the wrestling industry once again! I'm going to start turning heads! From now on, I'm going to show you all what ruthless aggression truely is! I'm on the hunt with the intent to maim. El Gallo Cansado, NATTO, and everyone else in the back....consider yourselves warned."
-
Alexander drops the mic, ignoring the fan's chants of "You're a joke"
-
Oliver: "What in the hell was that about?"
-
Dale: "I don't know Oliver, but those were some strong words from a very serious Conway."
-
-
Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway
Admin

https://fworganization.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum