Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight is My Night!

Go down

Tonight is My Night! Empty Tonight is My Night!

Post  Connoly Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 am

'Candence to Arms' by Dropkick Murphys hits the arena loudspeakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he pauses for a moment before making his way down the ramp. He has a cocky smirk on his face as he is belted by jeers as well as trash from the crowd. Connoly climbs into the ring he settles in the middle of the ring and smiles as the crowd boos him.

Connoly: "Undefeated..., undefeated..., undefeated. Though the ranking board may not reflect that, I am undefeated here at FWO. Now, according to that ranking board I'm tied with about 8 other guys for the number two spot, and one man sits in the number 1 spot. That..., that is total bs, now I'm not taking anything away from Mr. Conway, he earned that spot, but I should be tied for that number 1 spot, but apparently some idiot ref decided to rob me of that. In my match with Suicide6 referee John Davis decided to call it a draw, A DRAW!!! Now anyone with a once of gray in their head could clearly see that I was going to win that match, but that moron of a ref called it a draw. John Davis robbed me of that number one spot, I would have won that match, I'm clearly far more talented than that hack Suicide6, and had that match went on like it should have I would have won."

The crowd starts to boo and jeer at Connolys words.

Connoly: "Now, personally I think Mr. Davis should be fired since he was clearly paid off by Suicide6 to call that draw. Eh, but it doesn't matter, I let him know how I felt, you'll notice that Mr. Davis is sporting a nice black eye now, and has a limp, took a nasty fall from what I hear. The other reason it doesn't matter is because tonight I will be competing in the 10-man battle royal for the FWO World Heavyweight Championship, and I will win. I have more talent and ability than most of the guys in this battle royal, and I easily have the most experience, it'll just be a matter of time before the other 9 fall, and I become the first NWO World Heavyweight Champion. I have waited far too long for this opportunity to let it slip by me, the other 9 competitors don't know what they are in for. I will do anything, ANYTHING, to win this match, my prediction is at least one competitors career will be ended."

The crowd continues to boo as Connoly speaks.

Connoly: "Oh, but wait, what about the mystery participant, what about this monster of a man who will be making his debut in this battle royal. First, I am pretty sure who that mystery opponent is, now I won't spoil the surprise, but lets just say the bigger they are, the harder they fall. The bottom line, is I've waited to long for this, I've worked to hard for this, I will not fail, I will not quit, this is my time, tonight, I WILL BECOME THE FWO WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!"

Connoly throws the mic down and throws his head back and his arms out as the crowd erupts into defining boo's. He then climbs the turnbuckle and runs his hands over his waist before pointing towards the locker room.

Connoly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum