Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for his partner

Go down

Looking for his partner Empty Looking for his partner

Post  Snakefist Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 am

The camera zooms in on Snakefist as he wanders around backstage holding up a contract. He walks up to Luke Forrester and stares at him.
Luke Forrester: Hi Snakefist. What's up?

Snakefist: Are you Kevin Nash?

Luke Forrester: No, I'm Luke Forrester.

Snakefist: Oh, sorry....I signed a blank contract with Christopher Owens because I was disappointed at not fighting last week. He has told me that I will be in a tag match with Kevin Nash as my partner. That's great except I don't know who Kevin Nash is....

Snakefist continues to wander around looking at each person. He looks at Jennifer Bennett and starts to ask a question then shakes his head and continues his search for his partner. He sees Dale McCoy and runs up to him.

Snakefist: Are you Kevin Nash?

Dale McCoy: Uh no.

Snakefist: Whew, I was worried that I would have to do all the fighting to prevent an old dude from getting hurt.

Snakefist continues to look around backstage until he spots Thomas Reynolds, a face he recognizes since he spends so much time in the gym.

Snakefist: Hey Thomas, do you know Kevin Nash? He's my partner and I have no idea who he is, if he is any good or if I can trust him.

Thomas Reynolds: Um....why don't you get into the ring and find out.

Snakefist: That's an idea but I was hoping to meet my partner before we started our match.

Thomas Reynolds: No, I mean your match is starting and you are still wandering around backstage. Get to the ring!!!

A look of panic covers Snakefist's face as he realizes he is supposed to get to the ring. He turns and runs down the hallway towards the ring.

Snakefist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum