Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New seasons resolution (Show 1)

Go down

New seasons resolution (Show 1) Empty New seasons resolution (Show 1)

Post  The Random Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 am

"I'm Alive" by Disturbed hits the speakers, signalling the arrival of The Random

Dale: It looks like The Random is about to make his entrance and I don't think he has much to celebrate about these days...

The Random walks out onto the stage with a rather sombre look on his face

Oliver: That may be a bit of an understatement Dale, The Random is now on a -3... Which is one of the lowest rankings anyone on the FWO roster has to their name...

The Random walks down the ramp, not acknowledging the fans like he usually does

Dale: Hold on a sec Oliver, Two of The Random's losses were under somewhat dubious circumstances...

The Random reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around at the fans with a somewhat disappointed look on his face

Oliver: The only thing dubious about it is his inability to win matches...

The Random walks around the ring to the announce table and is handed a mic from a ringside assistant

Dale: Clearly you're not going to hear me out...

The Random slides under the bottom rope and quickly stands up and walks to the center of the ring before raising the mic to his lips

The Random: Before I start... I'm just going to say that I'm not here to make any excuses for why I lost at Future Shock...
I'm not here to beg Christopher Owens to overturn the decision...
I'm not even here to ask Skipo for a rematch...
What I'm here for is to give my thoughts on the so-called "Losing Streak" that I'm on...
When I arrived in FWO, I made the mistake of being overconfident...
I thought that I would have a somewhat easy time because of my record in WPF...
And I paid the price in every singe confrontation I got into...
I had people interfering in my matches, momentum shifting when I wasn't expecting it...
And even a victory taken away from me at the VERY last moment when I least expected it!
But I learned something from that defeat...

The Random pauses momentarily before raising the mic to his lips again

As many of you probably saw... I put up one of the bigger fights of my career against Skipo
And came pretty damn close to handing him his first taste of defeat in FWO
But that's all in the past now...
It's time I started moving forward...
And the first step I take will be when I finally score my first FWO victory...
If anyone backstage has other ideas... How about coming out here and proving me wrong!

(OORP: If anyone wants to come out and trash talk to set up for a possible feud, feel free to... And Alex, If nobody replies and you don't want me in a match this week, feel free to shut this down...)

(OORP Again: Feel free to give feedback)

The Random

Back to top Go down