Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview w/ Steve Casey

Go down

Interview w/ Steve Casey Empty Interview w/ Steve Casey

Post  Steve Casey Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

The camera shows the locker rooms, Steve Casey is sitting in a corner thinking his strategy through, Like Forrester walks in with his microphone, Steve Casey looks up.

Luke Forrester: "Um, excuse me one second, can I ask you a few questions?"

Steve: "Sure thing."

Luke Forrester: "Great, your a part of the starting roster for FWO, how do you feel about your first match in the federation?"

Steve: "Well Luke, first of all tonight is the start of something new, a brand new show, all new wrestlers, and tonight I have a tag team match, I'm teaming with TBT Tanner and we'er facing Blu and Hazzard, now I've watched tapes of all these guys and I think they are all talented wrestlers, but I think if me and TBT Tanner can get our gameplan straight we can win this match. Plus...I have the luck of the Irish"

Steve smiles

Luke Forrester: "What direction do you plan to go after tonights match?"

Steve: "East!"

Luke looks at Steve sideways.

Steve: "Joking...anyway, I'm not sure I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I can prove myself as a threat and mabye get a chance to really show my skills in a number one contenders match or a match against some of the big players. Either way in a few years we are going to be legends. We are the ones who are starting this company off so soon enough we will be FWO legends!"

Luke Forrester: "Thank you for your time."

The camera goes back to the ring.

Steve Casey

Back to top Go down