Frontier Wrestling Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikishi's Debut Interview.

Go down

Rikishi's Debut Interview. Empty Rikishi's Debut Interview.

Post  Rikishi Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

The Camera opens up on Rikishi adjusting his gear within the comforts of his own room. There is a slight knock at the door. Luke Forrester enters the room with a microphone in hand.

Luke Forrester: "Rikishi can I have a quick word with you."

Luke Forrester walks over towards Rikishi.

Luke Forrester: "So it seems tonight your going to be making your debut match, do you think you got what it takes to make it in this federation."

Rikishi: "Your joking right? Your seriously asking me if I have what it takes!? Look here, i'm more than man enough to take on anyone who stands my way."

Luke Forrester: "How do you feel about tonight's match? Your partnered up with The Hessian to team up against The German Warrior and Forbidden Warlord"

Rikishi: "All i have to say is they better watch themselves. If not-"

Rikishi cuts his sentence off and walks towards the doorway.

Rikishi: "-The German Warrior and Forbidden Warlord are going to be meeting two of my closest friends up close and personal."

Rikishi walks away and begins to smack his butt cheeks. A disgusted look appears on Luke's face.

Luke Forrester: "That has to be one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to be in the ring with that man."

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by Rikishi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikishi
Rikishi

Back to top Go down

Rikishi's Debut Interview. Empty Re: Rikishi's Debut Interview.

Post  Rikishi Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 am

(Dang I overlooked the heading and accidentally posted this in here instead of the other forum. I'll just edit this one and re use it for another time)
Rikishi
Rikishi

Back to top Go down